Dear Church family:
While we are taking measured steps to open up our Sunday morning assembly, the Covid-19 pandemic is far from over and will be with us for the foreseeable future. We would like to provide guidance for our members who would like to assemble for worship.
We need to go forward with safe protocols…..
- Entrance will only be available at the rear doors
- Keep 6 feet apart when possible
- Please respect the idea that you may be comfortable with close contact but not everyone else may be
- Upon dismissal, socialization may be done outside as you are comfortable
- Please sanitize hands upon entry into the building
- Wear a face mask upon arriving and departing out of consideration for others
- Use shoulders and elbows when possible to open doors
- If you are sick, stay home and join in on Zoom
- If you have been exposed to someone with the Covid-19 virus, quarantine at home for 14 days
We can be strengthened by words of Paul in 2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.