Dear Church family:
The Covid-19 pandemic is far from over and will be with us for the foreseeable future. We are meeting at the building at 9:30am
We need to go forward with safe protocols…..
- Entrance will only be available at the rear doors
- Keep 6 feet apart when possible
- Please respect the idea that you may be comfortable with close contact but not everyone else may be
- Upon dismissal, socialization may be done outside as you are comfortable
- Please sanitize hands upon entry into the building
- Wear a face mask upon arriving and departing out of consideration for others
- Use shoulders and elbows when possible to open doors
- If you are sick, stay home and join in on Zoom
- If you have been exposed to someone with the Covid-19 virus, quarantine at home for 14 days
- The small auditorium is also available for families with small children
We can be strengthened by words of Paul in 2 Timothy 1:7
For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.